Jewelry Repair & Restoration
Del Haven Jewelers has expertly repaired and restored jewelry since 1973 no matter where your jewelry was purchased. Over time all fine jewelry needs some professional attention to keep it looking great and performing well. We offer professional on-site jeweler services for all types of repairs from resizing your ring, fixing your gold chain to resetting your diamonds.
Our team has a lifetime of experience in designing, restoring and repairing fine jewelry in all metals and gemstones.
We recommend that your jewelry be cleaned and inspected every six months. It just makes sense that regular cleanings and inspections help to prevent the loss of stones due to damaged prongs or mountings. Del Haven Jewelers provides a complimentary inspection and basic cleaning for all jewelry. We also offer three levels of jewelry cleaning ranging from basic cleaning to fully restoring jewelry back to its original condition.
A few of the services we can help you with:
- Resizing your jewelry for the perfect length or fit
- Soldering your jewelry with quality karat gold solder
- Laser repairs for the latest in technology allow us to repair items that couldn’t be done before
- Adjusting or replacing necklace and bracelet clasps
- Cleaning, polishing and refinishing all fine jewelry, including rhodium plating white gold
- Pearl and bead restringing with or without knotting, on silk or wire
- Watch batteries, band replacement and pins completed while you wait